By Matthew MacDonald
* Steers reader throughout the spectrum of ASP.NET net programming innovations.
* builders and programmers can examine language and idea concurrently.
* specialist ASP.NET builders and wannabes can grasp the middle thoughts to strengthen strong coding practices to reinforce their long term ability set.
Read Online or Download Beginning ASP.NET 2.0 in C# 2005 : from novice to professional PDF
Best programming: programming languages books
- Parallel programming in C with MPI and Open MP
- Python 3 - Intensivkurs: Projekte erfolgreich realisieren
- PHP 5
- C++ solutions: companion to Stroustrup's book C++ programming language, 3ed
Extra info for Beginning ASP.NET 2.0 in C# 2005 : from novice to professional
NET applications. Chapter 26 demonstrates how careful use of caching can boost the performance of almost any web application. Chapter 27 introduces the new model for building advanced portal sites, called Web Parts. NET. Toward that end, your comments and suggestions are extremely helpful. You can send complaints, adulation, and everything in between directly to RacVdd1ac`dVeVTYT`^. NET problems or critique your code, but I do benefit from information about what this book did right and wrong (and what it may have done in an utterly confusing way).
In a browser, this page looks like Figure 1-2. Figure 1-2. NET FRAMEWORK HTML forms allow web application developers to design standard input pages. When the user clicks the Submit button on the page shown in Figure 1-2, all the data in the input controls (in this case, the two check boxes) is patched together into one long string and sent to the web server. On the server side, a custom application receives and processes the data. NET pages! The difference is the type of application that runs on the server side.
A sample array of integers To access an element in an array, you specify the corresponding index number in square brackets: . Array indices are always zero-based. "N, 6]V^V_eZd_`hdVee`# The ArrayList C# arrays do not support redimensioning. This means that once you create an array, you can’t change its size. Instead, you would need to create a new array with the new size and copy values from the old array to the new, which would be a tedious process. NET class library. One such class is the ArrayList, which always allows dynamic resizing.