By R. A. Salvatore
R.A. Salvatore's The Cleric Quintet tells the story of the scholar-priest Cadderly, who's plucked from the halls of the Edificant Library to satisfy a heroic quest around the land of Faerûn.
The assassins of the evening mask stalk the shadowy streets of town of Carradoon, led via the sinister killer often called Ghost. Cadderly struggles opposed to the scary Chaos Curse in those darkish, evil-haunted alleyways, with a silent loss of life round each nook.
Read or Download Night Masks (Forgotten Realms: The Cleric Quintet, Book 3) PDF
Similar dungeons & dragons books
This publication contains sixteen new pantheons of gods for monster races equivalent to darkish Elves, Hobgoblins, Lizardfolk, Minotaurs, Ogres, Orcs, Trolls and more.
New holy symbols, temple maps, status sessions, domain names, spells, and holy relics fill this huge tome, supplying GMs and desktops with vital info to flesh out their delusion campaigns. Gods is the appropriate spouse publication to Monster, yet can be utilized independently.
* sixteen Races and 19 status sessions
* 30 Spells and 70 Magic goods
* entire backgrounds on over a dozen religions
* 34 New domain names, Spells, and tradition info
* entire NPC clergymen for every race
The witch Ilvani's nightmares of a hurricane and a discomfort soul are luring shadow creatures into Ikemmu, bent on looking her down and killing her for purposes nobody can make sure. Ashok, notwithstanding, is decided to discover the way to cease it earlier than the shadow creatures ruin town he labored so tough to save lots of.
A suite of magical goods, every one of which contains the exact taint of the Demiplane of Dread. This omnibus of diabolic units will upload a component of the macabre to any RAVENLOFT crusade.
9 new adventures; a poster map of the planes (depicting Avernus, the 1st layer of Baator); a slew of magical goods; and pleasure!
- Dungeon Tiles Master Set: The Dungeon
- The Nether Scroll (Lost Empires Series, A Forgotten Realms(r) Novel)
- Viperhand (Forgotten Realms: The Maztica Trilogy, Book 2)
- Heroes' Lorebook
- Secrets of Sarlona (Dungeons & Dragons d20 3.5 Fantasy Roleplaying, Eberron Supplement)
- Mysteries of the Moonsea (Dungeons & Dragons d20 3.5 Fantasy Roleplaying, Forgotten Realms Supplement)
Additional info for Night Masks (Forgotten Realms: The Cleric Quintet, Book 3)
To disguise its worth, the emperor had the statuette coated with a thick covering of black porcelain. The deception worked and the paladin returned to the region of the Thadysh River, with the valuable hawk unharmed. ” Recently, Hylock’s baker came into possession of the black hawk, not knowing its history or value. It was found by his son who was also killed in the Gullwing Hills. It now rests on the mantle in the baker’s home. Procuring the hawk should be fairly easy since the baker and his wife sleep soundly and feel the item has only sentimental value.
Lining the room are wooden mannequins dressed in tabards bearing the crest of Garlin. The wooden men have been practiced on extensively! If the PC is skulking through the hideout during the day, there is a 4 in 6 chance that the room will be filled with 10 thugs practicing with swords. At night the room is empty. 6. Mess Hall This large room contains four long tables and 60 chairs. Tin plates and cups are stacked on the rough-hewn tables. Guarding the door to the barracks (#8)are two thugs who are bored, but awake.
3. Entrance Hall This large cave is the gathering hall and secret cove and pier where the thugs and the Gullwing Bandit store their provisions and dock the boats they use to raid the river traffic. The PC may enter the hideout through the cave opening but will have to swim underwater beneath the disguised gate, requiring a Swimming proficiency check. Two groggy thugs stand watch at the doors leading out of the entrance hall. Both are normally drunk and asleep. Bronze keys dangle from their belts.